1.1. Livlicious Pty Ltd ABN 003127045 trading as Livlicious (“we”, “us” or “our”) recognises the importance of privacy and is committed to protecting the privacy of users of our website www.livicious.com.au (“Website”) when handling their personal information.
2. Personal information that we collect and hold
2.1. We collect and hold personal information for purposes relating to the making available on our Website of:
- activity, event and service information; and
- vouchers (“Vouchers”) for activities, events and services (“Offers”) for purchase directly from the providers of the Offers (“Offer Providers”). For example, we will collect and hold your personal information in order to respond to your queries about Offers listed on our Website and process your orders for the purchase of Vouchers using our Website.
3. Payment related personal information that PayPal Australia collects
3.1. PayPal Australia may on our behalf collect from you payment related personal information including your credit card or bank account details to process a payment transaction when you purchase Vouchers using our Website.
3.2. PayPal Australia does not disclose to us any of your credit card or bank account details which it collects for the purpose of processing a payment transaction when you purchase Vouchers.
4. How we collect and hold personal information
4.1. We will usually collect your personal information directly from you. For example, we will collect your personal information when you register, post content and purchase Vouchers using our Website.
4.2. We may hold your personal information in our databases, email records, printed forms, telephone records and other physical and electronic forms, documents and records.
4.3. We will not retain your personal information if you delete your user account and we no longer need your personal information for any purpose.
5. How we use and disclose personal information
5.1. We use, and disclose to our service providers and affiliates, personal information that we hold for purposes relating to the making available on our Website of activity, event and service information, and the purchase of Vouchers for Offers using our Website. For example, we will:
- use your personal information to respond to your queries about Offers and process your orders for the purchase of Vouchers for Offers using our Website; and
- disclose your personal information to Offer Providers from which you have purchased Vouchers to enable you to redeem the Voucher
5.2. Unless otherwise expressly stated on our Website, we will not use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose except where required or authorised by law. For example, we will not sell or rent your personal information to any third party for marketing purposes without your consent.
6. How we protect personal information
6.1. We will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information that we hold from misuse, interference and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure using both physical and electronic security measures. For example, we will protect your personal information that we hold through the use of secure premises, locked cabinets, secure databases, password access, anti‑virus software, data transfer encryption and firewalls.
6.2. You provide us with information over the internet at your own risk as the security of such information cannot be guaranteed.
7. Personal information access and correction
7.1. You may request us to provide you with access to your personal information that we hold where you are unable to access the information using our Website. We may charge a fee for giving you access to your personal information in these circumstances.
7.2. You may also request us to correct your personal information that we hold where you are unable to correct the information using our Website.
7.3. You should notify us promptly if you become aware that any of your personal information that we hold is inaccurate, out-of-date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading.
9. Our contact details
9.1. If you wish to access or correct any of your personal information that we hold, or if you have any queries or require a complaint dealt with about our handling of your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer using the contact details below: